missing

i really miss my mom..dad...and my siblings. i really hope that i could kill tym so that i can feel the special date 17.12.15. for me... this date will be the most special date evah this year. hurmmmm..... i just cant wait!!!!!! i want dat date so badly!!!! i miss my parents more than anything now. since i have been apart fer such a long period with my parents. now, i know how it felt to be homesick. cuz frankly i have never been HOMESICK before... i swear! whenever there is camping activity at my school, i will join them and i really enjoy it! but now.. i keep on missing home. now i love my parents more than anything else. more than everything!1 no one could replace them i swear. i love you so much ayah, ibu, mak.
NO!. WORDS STILL CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU NOW.. I LOVE MUM DAD MORE THAN I KNOW HOW TO LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME.
hurm

Comments

Popular Posts